Terms and conditions
- Present your discount code with proof of name ID, e.g. your driving licence, credit/debit card etc. before you pay.
- The discount applies to core menu offers including bar menus, breakfast, takeaway and standard fixed price 2 or 3 course menus as long as a main meal or equivalent per person* is ordered.
- Dine With Us discount is valid all day every day except Christmas Day.
- Only one discount code can be used by each employee at a time. Dine With Us discount cannot be used with any other special offers, coupons, vouchers or any other discount schemes (including staff menu).
- Dine with Us discount cannot be used when paying via a digital gift card.
- Keep your personal discount code safe.
Full terms and conditions
- Dine With Us discount codes are an exclusive Company benefit for Mitchells & Butlers' employees and employees of third party suppliers.
- In order to register for a third party supplier discount code, you must currently be employed by an agreed third party supplier to Mitchells & Butlers and hold an email address at their agreed domain name. You cannot register for a discount code with a personal email address.
- Your personal code is your responsibility; it is personalised and for your sole use. It is an offence for any other person to attempt to use your code.
- Your personal code is valid for multiple uses until the expiry date displayed on your voucher. After that date you will need to reregister for a new code.
- Discount codes are not transferable and have no cash value.
- Discount codes cannot be used on 25th December.
- Discount codes cannot be used at O'Neill's Drury Lane or any other Franchise site.
- Discount codes cannot be used to obtain bar drinks ordered when food is not purchased (food constitutes a main meal or equivalent*).
- Only one Dine With Us discount code can be used per party of 6 guests.
- A party of more than 6 guests can comprise of 2 third party employees, each with their own discount code and up to 5 guests (i.e. 12 people in total).
- Please drink responsibly at all times. A manager has the discretion to refuse service of alcohol to any third party employee.
- A discount code must be valid and include the name of the employee on the code. Codes without names will be refused.
- A discount code must be accompanied by ID. If ID is not presented and the named third party employee is not one of the dining party then the discount code will not be accepted.
- Dine With Us discount codes are discretionary and may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- Your discount code can only be used in Mitchells & Butlers' brands.
* Equivalent can be a guest ordering two starters instead of a main meal. One starter per guest does not constitute a main meal and discount will not apply in this instance.